We are delighted to announce the reopening of dine-in service at our Peanut locations! Effective Monday, May 11th, we are resuming dine-in service in accordance with the state of Kansas and Johnson County phased reopening plan. We are excited to welcome back team members and look forward to serving our customers with dine-in service and continued curbside carryout.
Hours of Operation: 127th & Metcalf, Santa Fe, Olathe, Martway & Kansas City North, MO
(Kansas City North Opens: Friday, May 15th)
Kitchen (dine-in and carryout):
- Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm
- Friday 11am-11pm
- Saturday 10am-11pm (Brunch 10am-2pm)
- Sunday 10am-9pm (Brunch 10am-2pm)
- Open until midnight every day
Things may look a little different when you come in to dine with us. Thank you for your patience as we navigate through the necessary precautions to maintain a safe environment for you and our team as this is our top priority. We will be monitoring the situation closely and new guidelines and rules will be adapted as necessary.
- Pre-screening all employees before entering the building
- Ensuring team members stay home if they are ill or showing symptoms of illness
- Strict handing washing procedures
- Employees will be wearing facemasks and gloves
- Reduced seating capacity in accordance with the Johnson County guidelines, including 6 ft between each table
- Eliminating reusable menus, paper menus will be available upon request and QR codes will be available to quickly look up menus on your phone
- Removal of all items on the table, such as condiments, they will be available on request
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of tables, booth, seats, highchairs, and high touch surfaces
- Upon request, we can supply food in carryout packaging, plastic wear and plastic cups
We are all in this together. In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we respectfully ask our guests to follow these guidelines when dining with us.
- Remain home if you or someone in your home is sick
- Follow social distancing guidelines of 6 ft
- Wash your hands prior to eating
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Be kind and courteous of others
We currently do not take reservations, but we will be implementing a table wait service that will allow us to text you when your table is ready. Customers waiting for a table will be required to wait outside. Parties are limited to 10 people.
We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the outpouring support during this time and can’t wait to serve you.
Your Peanut Family
“ Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success.”